Yes, you can pitch this tent in just 2 seconds, but what happens when it’s time to refold it? Learn how our innovative design makes this task just as simple.
This tent really lives up to its name. It goes up in just 2 seconds! Which means you can get to the good part – appreciating your surroundings and feeling connected to nature – sooner than expected.
When your camping trip is over, you need to refold your tent. No problem! Thanks to our simple folding system, this step is just as easy as the set-up. But, it's always good to have a quick reminder before heading out for your next camping adventure.
1. Remove the pegs that are holding your tent in place. Pro tip: Let your tent dry out before moving on to the next step. By allowing the humidity to evaporate, you’ll avoid having mold develop on the surface of your tent.
2. When the surface of your tent is dry, step inside the tent. At the very back of the tent, you will find a red strap with two red plastic “female” buckles. Pull the buckles towards the outside of the tent and clip them with the red “male” buckles found on the arched poles of the tent.
3. By rolling the tent with your hands, align the 3 arched poles so that they form a single one.
4. On the opposite side, you will find yellow “female” and “male” buckles. Clip these buckles in the same way that you did for the red ones.
5. Once the three arched poles form a single arch, you will notice a red strap that runs through the centre. With one hand, press firmly on the part of the tent that is gathered at the top, and with the other hand, pull on the red strap.
6. The circle will fall down towards the ground in a tornado shape, or more specifically in the shape of the number 8. Close the central point of the number 8 tightly with the red strap.
7. Using your forearm, hold the centre of the number 8 down to the ground and fold the two circles of the number 8 over onto themselves. This will transform the shape to a 0. You will find two red markers face-to-face on the arched poles to guide you towards the correct final shape.
8. Finally, you just need to secure the fold with the yellow strap. Place it so that it runs across the centre of the circle and pull it tight to secure the folding job.
Store all of the extra pieces inside the cover for easy transport. Slide the pegs under the internal lining and put your folded tent inside afterwards. Zip up the whole package, and you’re done! You will be ready for your next camping adventure; and all the other campers will be jealous of your unique, easy-to-fold tent!